Land surveying is the technique and science of accurately determining the terrestrial or three dimensional space position of points and the distances and angles between them. These points are usually, but not exclusively, associated with positions on the surface of the earth, and are often used to establish land maps and boundaries for ownership or governmental purposes. In order to accomplish their objective, surveyors use elements of geometry, engineering, trigonometry, mathematics, physics and law.
Some of the land surveying services that we offer are as follows:
- Establish boundary lines and prepare boundary agreements
- Obtain detailed topographic information on sites
- Establishment of benchmark systems
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- FEMA elevation certificates
- Proposed elevation certificates
- Lot stakeout/property line stakeout
- House stakeout/Building stakeout
- Establish Centerline control
- Driveway culvert permitting
Our survey crew has over 30 years experience in performing various types of surveying on a wide variety of properties that include commercial, residential and rural.